Want to be apart of the Rumbletum crew?
With all the changes recently at Rumbletum, why not throw one more thing into the mix? We are looking to hire some part-time help.
Here are some of the things we are looking for :
- Friendly & able to engage people easily
- Able to stay cool, and collected even when it gets a bit hectic
- Available to work two to three (8 hour) shifts a week, including at least two Saturdays per month
Some of the great things about working at Rumbletum:
- Meeting & getting to know new, and interesting people
- The owners are fun and easy going
- Scones and coffee (duh)
- Flexible hours
If you think you’d fit in with our crew, and are willing to learn some new things, please write to us, and let us know a bit about yourself! Be creative, and if you think a resume would help, feel free to include that as well.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to open and resume business on Wednesday September 6th, so we are hoping to hire and train a bit before we open. We’re really looking forward to finding someone to join us.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more updates!